Cervesas Preparadas Recipe | Smirnoff Preparadas Recipe
- Smirnoff Ice (Mango or Tropical Fruit is my favorite)
- Lemon or Limes
- Chamoy Powder
- Candy (Gummy Bears, Sour Strips, Gummy Worms, or any other candy you want)
- Chile Powder
- Fruit (Cherries, Strawberries, Mango, or whatever fruit you want)
- Chamoy Liquid
We recommend fresh fruit over canned. You can add or take away any ingredient you don’t like or substitute it for something else. You can also choose the Smirnoff flavor of your choice. Smirnoff makes many flavors of their drinks so pick your favorite flavor & work around it. If you like apples then you get the Smirnoff Green Apple flavor drink & add fresh diced apples to your taste.
This Smirnoff Preparada drink is very popular in deep south Texas. It was invented in Mexico & has migrated across the border to Texas. Here in the valley drive-thru stores you can pick up one of these drinks for about $8.00 each. It’s a 24oz cup served with a 12oz Smirnoff Ice malt beverage flavor of your choice.
- Add ice
- Pour in Smirnoff Ice of your choice
- Add fruits and candies to the top of the glass.
- Add seasonings, fruit seasonings, and chamoy liquid to your liking.